Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Conde Nast Traveler magazine reports, "Visit San Miguel de Allende now!"

The April 2011 issue of Conde' Nast Traveler has a special report on "The 15 best Places to See Right Now."  Mexico was among the 15 listed and San Miguel de Allende was specifically mentioned.  "Why go?  Because you don't have to cross the ocean to enjoy foreign culture and fantastic food."  They hit it right on the head.
San Miguel de Allende is a 450 year old colonial gem of a town loaded with beauty and charm, not to mention some of my favorite restaurants around.  Join me for my next tour, June 7 - 13, for six days where we will explore the hidden treasures of San Miguel and the surrounding areas. 
Check my posts dated February 16 and 18 to read more about this once in a life time tour.
You may contact me at robindsg@aol.com or call me directly at 303-322-7031.
Buena Viaje!

No comments:

Post a Comment