Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The most decadent chocolate gelato!


For New Years Eve, I made the most decadent chocolate Gelato.    I have to admit, I did not make it completely from scratch.  I had been given the gelato starter a while ago and every time I opened up my kitchen cabinets, it stared me straight in the face.   So what the heck, it sounded truly decadent (just like the label read) so I decided to make it and I am so glad that I did.  Talk about easy.  The can has two packets in it and they each make one quart of gelato.  All you have to do is add heavy cream and half and half to the mix, stir well until the starter has dissolved and transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker.
It turned out to be some of the best chocolate gelato I have ever had.  Rich, creamy and full of flavor.
You can find it at their companies website:  www.cafedeamore.com
Or you can order it through Amazon and buy it a bit cheaper.
Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment