Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Greetings From My house to Yours

Decorating for Christmas is such fun and I love it.  A big wreath going to my backyard.  But where is the snow?
My wreath on the front door with poinsettias, red berries, blue plaid and silver ribbon, silver balls and boughs.
 We have had this Fraser Fir tree for three weeks now and it is still so fresh.
For years I have been collecting the House of Hattan ornaments.  Unfortunately they have been discontinued for years.
I love the "maid a milking".
I love blue with my Christmas theme.
These black ceramic angles playing an assortment of instruments came from San Bartola Coyotepic which is south of Oaxaca City, Mexico.
The bar is ready, especially with my favorite Spanish wine, Aalto!
Garland around the fireplace mantle with an assortment of birds and bird houses.
The kitchen counter has my Santa collection along with some tiny twig rain deer that were made in a small town that I go through from the airport in Leon, Mexico to my home in San Miguel de Allende.  The twig rain deer line both sides of the road in this town, some are over six feet tall. Now that would be a little difficult to get on the plane.

Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas!  
And Feliz Navidad to all my friends in Mexico and Spain!


No comments:

Post a Comment