Thursday, August 30, 2012

Crazy T-Shirts around San Miguel de Allende

One can not help laugh and have fun when in San Miguel de Allende, 
especially when you see some funny t-shirts around town.   
Got Mullet?  
Well, this young man certainly knew what a mullet was but I am sure 
the rest of the town's people had no idea what it is.  
Don't you love the "mulletesque" question mark?
Both my Dad and my husband wanted to know 
where they could get a t-shirt like this.  
Hahajaja....
I wonder if Prudential really cares...


This Dude was having a so much fun 
playing catch with his Dad in the jardin.
 Enough said.
The Balloon Man.
This man has it right.  
Life is Fun!





1 comment:

  1. The sarcasm and truth that comes from these statement shirts are truly undeniable and remarkable! My favorite is “Life Is Fun” t-shirt. That three-worded shirt says it all! =)

    - Ernesto Vereen

    ReplyDelete