Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mariachi "Allende" in the jardin


On one of the many beautiful evenings in San Miguel de Allende, I headed up to the jardin with my group that I was touring around town with. We were all going out to dinner together and I told them that I would treat them to some Mariachi music. We sat on the half wall that lines the jardin, soaked up the magnificent view of the Parroquia and listened to a few songs from "Mariachi Allende." Here's Jennifer, from my January tour group, singing and dancing with the mariachis to "Cielito Lindo." It was a song that she had sung in her high school days when she was in the school's Fandango program.

Caminos de Guanajuato - Click on the the left to hear "The streets of Guanajuato," one of my favorite songs! I had a great time shooting these videos.

Perdido Click on Perdido to the left. "El Nino Perdido" is one of the most beautiful songs with the dueling trumpets looking for the lost child. Notice how the trumpeters finally come together. Join me in the jardin for a little mariachi music!

No comments:

Post a Comment