Friday, March 25, 2011

Artisans & Archticture in San Miguel de Allende

I just came back from San Miguel de Allende from one of my special tours, Artisans & Architecture.  It was a great adventure with a fabulous group of people.  We had some special days in San Miguel de Allende, Patzcuaro and the surrounding areas.  Below is a book of some of my photography that I had especially published for this tour.  I wrapped the books in brightly colored tissue paper and it was one of the items I had in every one's gift bag that was waiting for them upon their arrival at Casa Luna B & B. 
Take a peek at my book and see just some of the sights we encountered.  This last tour was such a success that I am planning on leading another Artisans & Architecture tour in February 2012.  I already a few people signed up.  If you would like to join me, you may contact me at robindsg@aol.com.
I hope you enjoy my book.  I certainly had fun making it!

No comments:

Post a Comment