Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ave Maria, a great little boutique in San Miguel

Giovanna is a darling gal who owns this little boutique in the historic center of San Miguel de Allende. It is full of funky and very creative merchandise! 
One area of the boutique is dedicated to pieces with a heart motif.
I bought these t-shirts with the wrestling motif on them for my husband and my brother.  The perfect shirt to wear to the gym.  Only if I could get them to wear a wrestling mask at the same time... Giovanna also has some great Frida and Skull/Day of the Dead t-shirts.
Another wrestling t-shirt and bag. There is some wonderful jewelry, purses, note cards...  I have bought several bracelets from her shop and when I am wear them, I always get compliments.
I love the plastic bottles for holy water. I think they would look great lined up on a shelf in a colorful kitchen.On 6/21/2010, I wrote about the Loteria and how many artists often use this motif in their work.  These boxes with the Loteria card make great little gifts.
Talk about hot flashes... Can you imagine the conversation piece this round tray would make if you used it to serve you guests martinis.  I think it would be great.

Ave Maria is located near the jardin at Calle Relox 26.  Check it out and tell Giovanna that Robin sent you in.

No comments:

Post a Comment