Monday, February 7, 2011

Vogue Australia Magazine was in San Miguel de Allende


For as long as I can remember, San Miguel de Allende has been a favorite back drop for the fashion world.  A year ago, I met a film crew that was in town for Australian Elle magazine.  I actually participated in the photo shoot out at Rancho Casa Luna.  Two years ago, Chicos featured San Miguel in one of their catalogs.
Just recently Vogue magazine was in town shooting a fashion layout.  This shot was taken in front of the Parroquia Church, right in the main square (jardin).
I have stood right where this model is, in the flower section of the market, selecting an array of flowers to bring home to my casa. 
As you can tell from my writings and photography on my blog, San Miguel is my featured "model" and it will continue to be for a long, long time.


(Photos by Nicole Bentley and produced by fashion editor Meg Gray for Vogue Australia March 2011 ... featuring model Alina Balkova)

No comments:

Post a Comment