Monday, May 17, 2010

Conde Nast names San Miguel de Allende one of the 50 Top Cities to visit

Each year, Conde Nast Traveler magazine publishes their Top 100 - Best Hotels, Islands, Airlines, Cities and Cruises in the World. And guess what? Right there on page 172 of the November 2009 issues, along with Florence, Rome, Venice, Barcelona, San Francisco and Santa Fe is my great colonial gem in the Bahia Highlands of Old Mexico - chosen as one of the the 50 Top City selections of the world... San Miguel de Allende, Mexico!

Proves what I have been saying for some time... block by block, San Miguel de Allende is a world wonder! It's why I say - if you want a short break from the pressures of today's busy life... if you long for a brief holiday in a totally different and wonderful hideaway...if you want to shop 'till you drop...or dine where each menu exceeds the previous...or if you'd enjoy discovering art treasures the world seems to have forgotten... Meet me in San Miguel!

All my previous tours were a huge success. My October tour is filling fast. I will have another one in January. Please email me if you or someone you know might be interested in joining me on one of my tours.

robindsg@aol.com

Muchas gracias!

No comments:

Post a Comment