Monday, May 3, 2010

Speaking of Clowns, some were on my Tour in San Miguel de Allende

There is never a dull moment when I lead my guided tours in San Miguel de Allende. Talk about laughs and all the clowns I had on my last tour. They just loved to ham it up!

Helene doing her Hollywood poise right after lunch. I think she was just gearing up for the rest of the week!

Ann with her paper mache "jester" from the cooking class.
Gail with her belly dancer scarf on. Do not know the guy she is snuggling up to. But he better stay out of the sun.
Gail with her Rastafarian hat on.

Linda with some dude and what's the deer head all about?

We were touring Guanajuato for the day and the wind had blown one of the lady's hat off. Carlos, one of my great chauffeurs, was kind enough to chase it down. We then got him to model it for us. What a good sport.
Diane is playing and singing along with one of the Cervantes singers in Guanajuato.

Gail again! We are in the church is Atotonilco and next thing I know, Gail is standing in this niche with such a mischievous look on her face. I could not resist another photo. Such fun and so many laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment