Friday, July 30, 2010

San Miguel made the list again!

San Miguel de Allende scored big time in the August, 2010 issue of Travel & Leisure.

Not only is San Miguel rated as the fourth top city in the world to visit but it is rated number one in Mexico, Central and South America.
I totally agree!

San Miguel is known worldwide for its old world flavor, delightful climate, colorful history and art colony ambiance. It is a dreamland for shoppers, with gourmet restaurants, music festivals and a steady diet of cultural events.
Yet, despite its renown and worldly fame, San Miguel de Allende with its bountiful marketplaces and centuries-old architecture, still retains much of its natural character as a storybook town from another and long lost time.
My October guided tour of San Miguel de Allende and the surrounding area is already full. My next trip is scheduled for January 11 - 17, 2011. Please let me know if you are interested in joining me and I will put you on the mailing list. Buena viaje!

No comments:

Post a Comment